small collection of trans education resources for cis allies who are interested
- what does “cisgender” mean?
- what does “transgender” mean?
- what does “genderqueer” mean?
- what does “non-binary” mean?
- in-depth interview with a non-binary genderqueer person about their identity
- what does “intersex” mean?
- but how does the psychology community feel about trans people?
- why is it hard for trans people to access medical care?
- other various terms, and some more
the ceo of abercrombie and fitch has a lot of nerve saying that ugly people shouldn’t wear his clothes when he looks like an albino orc from the lord of the rings
Now is the time to reblog this.
I’ve been awaiting this picture.
Do you ever wonder why your lips and tongue sting a little when you’re eating pineapples? It’s because pineapples possess the enzyme bromelain, which breaks down meat proteins.
Basically, when you eat pineapples, pineapples eat you right back.
Pineapples are so metal.
That explains a lot
I KNEW IT. IVE ALWAYS KNOWN PINEAPPLES WERE SUSPICIOUS AND I DIDN’T TRUST THEM. NO LOOK. THE PINEAPPLES ARE EATING US. WAKE UP PEOPLE. PINEAPPLES ARE DANGEROUS.